An exciting aspect of the tuition fee is a rebate we are offering to our students. A $2,500 rebate will be given to any graduate who remains employed full time at any Green Leaf Massage and Sports Recovery store for a 12 month period.
NOTES: DISCOUNT for Early Enrollment (Prior to 10 weeks before the start of your Massage and Bodywork Program): = $150.00
- $50 Application fee (Required for Massage and Bodywork) (non-refundable)
- $65 Student Liability Insurance & Exam Coach (Required for Massage and Bodywork) (non-refundable)
- $315* Textbooks (Required for Massage and Bodywork)
- $500* Massage Table (Not Required)
- $100* Supplies (linens, oils, lotions)
- $100 Copies & Class Handouts Fee (Required for Massage and Bodywork)
- $0 to $200+ Receiving Professional Massages (Required for Massage and Bodywork)
- $25 Contract Fee – Program Students (Required for Massage and Bodywork) (non-refundable)
- $100 Late Tuition Payment
- $100 Late Enrollment Fee (non-refundable)
- $35 Returned Check
- $25 Change of Contract / Refinancing
- $50 Official Transcript $50 Reprint of Certificate
- $2/Credit Transfer of Credits
*Indicates approximate prices.
Green Leaf School of Massage and Bodywork provides equipment (tables, etc.) for all in-class instruction.
Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
All prices are subject to change.
Financing– Green Leaf School of Massage and Bodywork does not offer in house financing but does have a working relationship with CityWide Banks. Personal financing is available and arrangements with CityWide Banks can be made upon request.