CE course dates: For Current GLMSR Staff $100 Per Person
- January 5, 2020 – 1:00-5:00pm – Sacral Upslope/ Psoas work – Jim Castle
- February 9, 2020 – 1:00-5:00pm – Body Mechanics – John Wilson / Beth Beisner
- Learn advanced body mechanics for deep tissue and myofascial work. Stay relaxed and centered while working. Use technique rather than strength! Work in a way that minimises strain. Do you love what you do and want to do it for a long time? Deepen your understanding of the work you do by learning to work smarter and not harder. John Wilson is a Certified Rolfer and massage therapist with 18 years of experience. He has studied with some of the world’s leading manual therapists and Rolfers. These skills will add to a greater understanding of myofascial work and can be adapted to what you do in your own practice immediately.
- February 23, 2020 – 12:00-6:00pm – Cupping Course – Jayne Vose
- March 8, 2020 – 1:00-5:00pm – Advanced Neck / Shoulder Girdle work – Jim Castle
- April 12, 2020 – 1:00-5:00pm – Advanced Aromatherapy – Beth Beisner
- May 10, 2020 – 1:00-5:00pm – Advanced Chair Massage for Event – Richard Barrett
Jump-start your Career
You’ll earn your massage therapist license and the business skills to go along with it.
Our 706-hour certification in massage and bodywork balances family, work and fun.
Request information now. Information available for tuition financing.
Enrolling now for spring courses!
Please leave your information for the latest updates.